NATO's opposition to apologize for mistakenly,we hear that top quality www.asiahongs.com.
According to the U.S. "Washington Post" reported on April 2, NATO forces launched air strikes in the accidental bombing of the Libyan opposition, killing 13 people injured several people after the accident, said a spokesman for the Libyan opposition, which might To charge by the opposition, and apologized, saying he would not make such a mistake happening again.
Reported that NATO air strikes killed 13 2 opposition, and that 7 people were injured, some cars and an ambulance were also burned. Libyan opposition leaders have said that this incident may be responsible by the opposition because the opposition had firing into the air to celebrate in advance.
"Libya's National Transitional Council," spokesman Abdul Feizigujia said: "This is a terrible mistake, we apologize. We will not let this mistake happen again."
Reported that the incidence of this opposition, comes the struggle between government forces and the profit is further stalled the occasion, the opposition is facing an uphill struggle. Opposition had been criticized for a lack of experience - a lot of people in launching the "uprising" before the fact not touched weapons. many men www.asiahongs.com at this outlet.
Commentaires
Il n'y a aucun commentaire sur cet article.